Brief roles and responsibilities of resources are as given-
• Single point of contact for any nationwide escalation.
• Single point of contact for any information sought by bank.
• Ensure committed delivery on the project rollout front.
• Ensure committed delivery on the network uptime front.
• Ensure smooth achievement of project timelines.
• Ensure compliance of the Contract and SLAs through supervising the performance of other personnel of the Bidder involved in service deliveries etc.
• Managing/Supervising timely resolution of escalations/tickets via Circle level Project Managers and Bidders NOC.
• Monitor all allotted branches links with due diligence and take follow-up with their backend team for immediate restoration of all such downlinks as per the SLA uptime.
• Contact branches end users to understand the problem while identifying fault.
• Allocate the down-call to all concerned Zonal engineers for immediate action.
• Responsible for all technical issues concerning the network.
• Point of contact for all technical queries and fault resolution.
• Shall have the primary responsibility of ensuring a smooth network functioning without congestion, and downtime.
• To provide all kind of SLA reports to the designated Bank team as per the schedule and as and when asked by Bank officials.
• Coordinate with concerned ZO/branch for smooth new link commissioning
• Coordinate with bank NSI for restoration of existing links and configuration of new links on Router.
• Maintain database of network provided by concerned bidder.
Qualification of resources dedicated to bank is mentioned below:
2 years of IT experience.
Preferred CCNA Certified