|Location:||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Job Title: Fault Management Engineer RAN (TAC) (National Network Operations Center)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication / Electronics (B.E./B. Tech)
Location : Mumbai
Experience: 10-15 Years of Experience in Telecom (at least 2-4 Year Exp. NOC Operations of a Large Telecom Operator). Candidates should be willing to work in shifts as & when required
Experience in Wireless Telecommunications Operation and Maintenance
- Experience in 3G / LTE RAN Network , Sound technical knowledge in 4G/5G
- Knowledge of Unix & Linux
- CCNA or CCNP Certified (Preferred)
The Performance Engineer is overall responsible for –
- Analyzing the periodic BENCHMARKING drive test reports and suggests optimization measures for the next QUARTER.
- Monitoring overall network health & KPIs
- Strategizing solutions from network performance & customer complaints perspective
- Network Audits
- Development of KPI improvement weekly targets
- Analysis/Validation of various performance reports
- Working on critical network issues with the stakeholders
- New Service Testing during launch.
- Root cause analysis of all performance affecting critical/recurring faults and recommend actions.
- Impact analysis of all recommended corrective actions
- Periodic risk assessment of network operations from quality imperatives
- Ensuring close coordination of optimization activities with customer Performance team
- Monitoring Network Complaints (coverage/connectivity issues) and their resolutions as per the SLA
- Preparation of reports for regulatory bodies for sharing QOS reports from a network performance perspective.