Position Details: RAN Engineer
|Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
RAN Support Engineer – Job Description
Role: RAN Support Engineer.
Location : Mumbai
Qualification & Experience: BE in E/E (10+Years of Experience in RAN System Integration, Operations and Technical Support)
Tha RAN Support Engineer has the roles defined below:-
- Commissioning & Integration of LTE / NR Equipment
- Technical support for deployment
- Coordination with Customer and HQ for Troubleshooting, Bug Fixes and so on.
- Understands Product on SW and HW in detailed level
- In-depth knowledge & hands-on experience in integration for LTE technologies
- Understanding & support for VoLTE and other eNB related features
- Provide support during Rollout and Operation of the network
- Interface customer regarding the RAN technology and technical deployment topics and issues
Responsibilities & Qualification
- Hands-on experience in Trouble-shooting RAN related faults – System Level as well as on Air Interface
- Experience with 3GPP product architecture, design and implementation. Specifically, E-UTRAN experience is desired.
- Good understanding of 5G, Open RAN and Virtualization technologies
- Working experience on 5G NR technologies or virtualization is an added advantage.
- Have a thorough understanding of the overall LTE Network Architecture.
- Hands on experience with mobility management & mobile broadband functions.
- Working knowledge of LTE protocol stacks
- Working knowledge of IP network protocols & QoS.
- Good understanding of wireless network evaluation, 3GPP standard activities and FCC spectrum allocations.
- Knowledge of various IP related IETF RFCs
- Understanding of LTE RLC, MAC and Physical layer protocols.
- Working knowledge of various RF antenna technologies & network optimizations.
- Working level knowledge about MS access / MS excel.
- Knowledge about GSM/3G/LTE Air interface signaling.
- Knowledge about over all network architecture and call flow.