Position Details: Project/Administrative Support executive
|Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Note: Preferable female candidate required
Location : Navi Mumbai
Role: Project Support Executive (Back Office Executive Assistant)
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion.
- Provide line management and support to administration and operations teams, including task delegation and training staff members and new hires.
- Manage schedule management, extensive email correspondence, and organize both internal and external meetings.
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met, and work is completed correctly.
- Guide and support travel logistics to the project team for Visa and Travel and coordinate with the support team for on-time arrangements.
- Coordinate with a resource and conduct background verification through agencies and support from HR.
- Understanding global projects on a regular basis, including event planning, Organizing complex travel itineraries.
- Assisting with employee engagement activities and budget management
- Working closely with the administration and operations managers to ensure the smooth running of the business, including the maintenance of office stock and supplies and regular database updates.
- Ability to work with limited direction from senior professionals and make sound judgments independently.
- Proficient at using tech tools: e.g., Concur for expense claims management, setting up meetings in WebEx / Teams, etc
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
- Must be graduate in any stream degree (preferred B.Com/BBA)
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Prior industry experience in Telecom/IT industry is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint